Local, instructor-led live Jekyll training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Jekyll to build a complete website based on simple, text-based files.
Jekyll training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". South Africa onsite live Jekyll trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
|jekyll||Jekyll for Web Designers and Content Writers||14 hours||Jekyll is an open-source, easy-to-use CMS for rapidly generating static websites. It does not require a database or other heavy CMS framework tooling. |
In this instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote), participants will learn how to use Jekyll to build a complete website based on simple, text-based files.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure the tools needed for generating static websites.
- Use Markdown, Liquid templates, and Sass to generate content and layout.
- Host and manage a Jekyll website directly from GitHub Pages.
- Rapidly test and deploy variations of a web page (content, layout, colors, etc.)
- Migrate an existing CMS (e.g., Wordpress) to Jekyll
- Troubleshoot issues with a website.
- Web designers
- Content editors
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on deployment and testing in a live-lab environment.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Jekyll, please visit: https://jekyllrb.com/
We are looking to expand our presence in South Africa!
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!