Local, instructor-led live Project Calico training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of Project Calico.
Calico training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Project Calico trainings in South Africa can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Calico Course Outlines
This instructor-led, live training in South Africa (onsite or remote) is aimed at engineers who wish to optimize networking for Kubernetes clusters.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Calico.
- Understand how Calico differs from traditional overlay networks.
- Understand how Calico combines internet routing protocols with consensus-based data stores.
- Use Calico to create a container networking solution for Kubernetes clusters.
- Use Calico to provide network policy for Kubernetes.
Weekend Project Calico courses, Evening Calico training, Calico boot camp, Project Calico instructor-led, Weekend Calico training, Evening Calico courses, Project Calico coaching, Calico instructor, Project Calico trainer, Calico training courses, Project Calico classes, Project Calico on-site, Calico private courses, Project Calico one on one training