Online or onsite, instructor-led live OpsGenie training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Atlassian OpsGenie to monitor critical alerts and handle incidents with quick response times.
OpsGenie training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live OpsGenie training can be carried out locally on customer premises in South Africa or in NobleProg corporate training centers in South Africa.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
It gave me a better understanding of Zabbix monitoring
Leicestershire County Council
Course: Automated Monitoring with Zabbix
Atlassian OpsGenie Course Outlines in South Africa
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up and configure OpsGenie.
- Understand the features, architecture, and benefits of OpsGenie.
- Manage on-call schedule, alerts, notifications, and responders using OpsGenie.
- Learn how to integrate OpsGenie with existing IT tools to streamline workflows.
- Use modern tools and techniques for managing incidents and enabling collaboration.