21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Programming skills in any language strongly recommended (SQL, Java, C#, VBA, etc...)
This 3 days course is aimed to introduce Drools 7 to developers.This course doesn't cover drools integration, performance or any other complex topics.
Short introduction to rule engines
- Short history or Expert Systems and Rules Engine
- What is Artificial Intelligence?
- Forward vs Backward chaining
- Declarative vs procedure/oop
- Comparison of solutions
- When to use rule engines?
- When not to use rule engines?
- Alternatives to rule engines
- Authoring Assets
- Workbench Integration
- Executing rules directly from KIE
- Decision tables
- Rule Templates
- Guided rule editor
- Work Items
- Versioning and deployment
- A bit more about repository (git)
- Developing simple process with rules
Writing rules in Eclipse
- Stateless vs Stateful sessions
- Selecting proper facts
- Basic operators and Drools specific operators)
- Basic accumulate functions (sum, max, etc...)
- Intermediate calculations
- Inserting new facts
- Exercises (lots of them)
- Ordering rules with BPMN
- Ruleflow vs BPMN 2.0
- Executing ruleset from a process
- Rules vs gateways
- Short overview of BPMN 2.0 features (transactions, exception handling)
- Comprehensive declarative business logic in Drools
- Domain Specific Languages (DSL)
- Creating new languages
- Preparing DSL to be used by manages
- Basic Natural Language Processing (NLP) with DSL
- Fusion (CPE), temporal reasoning (for events to happen after, between, etc...)
- Fusion operators
- Example in Event Schedules
- Unit testing
- Drools and integration via web services
- Drools integration via command line
- How to change rules/process after deployment without compiling
Examples, practical use, answers to questions
connection of theory with exercises
contact, knowledge of examples
Orange Szkolenia Sp. z o. o.
No course discounts for now.
Some of our clients
is growing fast!
We are looking to expand our presence in South Africa!
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- expand business in South Africa
- recruit local talent (sales, agents, trainers, consultants)
- recruit local trainers and consultants
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data systems to support your local operation
- high-tech automation
- continuously upgraded course catalogue and content
- good fun in international team
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!