21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Knowledge of PHP at the basic level or higher.
The course is designed for experienced programmers who want to explore issues related to the use of patterns and refactoring. Each participant know the properties and practical examples of the use of these patterns, which in turn will enable the efficient build correct the application code.
Introduction to Design Patterns
- What is a design pattern
- elements of pattern
- Advantages and disadvantages of using patterns
GoF Design Patterns
- Factory (Abstract Factory, Factory Method)
- Template method
- Chain of responsibility (and Intercepting Filter)
- Observer (2 version)
Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture Web
- MVC - Model View Controller
- HMVC, MVP
- Inversion of Control
- Dependency Injection Container
- Active Record
- The concept of entity and Repositories
- Decomposition of the system
- Examples of component-based Symfony 2 and Zend Framework 2
- Debt technology
- What is refactoring?
- Tools to support refactoring
- phpmd (Software metrics)
- Typical code requires refactoring
- Jenkins Continuous Integration Server
Media4U Sp. z o.o.
Environment prepared for training
Unity Spółka Akcyjna
Was Docker, which worked pretty smoothly. Openness of the teacher and willingness to help. Knowledge
Konrad Siamro - Unity Spółka Akcyjna