Local, instructor-led live Mule (or Mule ESB) training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of Mule.
Mule training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Mule training can be carried out locally on customer premises in South Africa or in NobleProg corporate training centers in South Africa. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Jan Lenie - APB
Course: Mule: Integrating Your Applications
Mule ESB Course Outlines
In this instructor-led, live training in South Africa, participants will learn how to connect various applications, data sources, and APIs as they build a sample routing application using Mule.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Design, build, and manage the connectivity between APIs and applications and services.
- Manage interactions across legacy systems and custom applications.
- Tie together software as a service (SaaS) and on-premises software.
- Use Mule's design and development tools to design, test and run Mule flows.
- Understand and support different messaging standards, including AMQP, JMS and WMQ.
- Monitor, deploy and configure applications with Mule Management Console (MMC)
Weekend Mule courses, Evening Mule ESB training, Mule ESB boot camp, Mule instructor-led, Weekend Mule ESB training, Evening Mule ESB courses, Mule coaching, Mule ESB instructor, Mule trainer, Mule ESB training courses, Mule classes, Mule on-site, Mule ESB private courses, Mule one on one training