Local, instructor-led live Mule (or Mule ESB) training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of Mule.
Mule training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Mule training can be carried out locally on customer premises in South Africa or in NobleProg corporate training centers in South Africa. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
I really enjoyed the interactif.
Jan Lenie - APB
Course: Mule: Integrating Your Applications
|mule||Mule: Integrating Your Applications||14 hours||In this instructor-led, live training in South Africa, participants will learn how to connect various applications, data sources, and APIs as they build a sample routing application using Mule. |
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Design, build, and manage the connectivity between APIs and applications and services.
- Manage interactions across legacy systems and custom applications.
- Tie together software as a service (SaaS) and on-premises software.
- Use Mule's design and development tools to design, test and run Mule flows.
- Understand and support different messaging standards, including AMQP, JMS and WMQ.
- Monitor, deploy and configure applications with Mule Management Console (MMC)
We are looking to expand our presence in South Africa!
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!