Online or onsite, instructor-led live Modelica training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use the Modelica modeling language to model industrial systems.
Modelica training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Modelica training can be carried out locally on customer premises in South Africa or in NobleProg corporate training centers in South Africa.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Modelica Course Outlines in South Africa
Modelica is a modeling language for complex systems involving mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, thermal, control, electric power or process-oriented subcomponents.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Choose from different open source platforms for developing Modelica models
- Understand different real-world usages and implementation details of Modelica
- Model real-world industrial systems involving electric and mechanical components
- Implement Modelica libraries and create their own classes
- Integrate their algorithms into existing systems and applications
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion
- Lots of exercises and practice
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment
Course Customization Options
- This training is based on various open source platforms for running Modelica (JModelica.org, Openmodelica, etc.).
- To request a specific implementation for this course, please contact us to arrange.