Local, instructor-led live Brand Management training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and hands-on practice the fundamentals and advanced topics of Brand Management.
Brand Management training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Brand Management training can be carried out locally on customer premises in South Africa or in NobleProg corporate training centers in South Africa. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Stephen was great, I thoroughly enjoyed the course and have walked away with plenty to think about and action.
Venetia Herriott - Genworth Financial
Course: B2B Brand Management
|b2bbrandman||B2B Brand Management||7 hours||A lot of courses deal with Brand Management but only few of them focuses on Business to Business branding. This course focuses on B2B branding which is substantially different from B2C brand management.|
|yourbb||Understanding Your Brand and Your Business||21 hours||Audience |
This course is designed for all staff requiring a wider view of their part of the business; their specific roles within it; and of their involvement in improving its contribution to the organisation as a whole
Format of the course
A combination of:
- Facilitated Discussions
- Slide Presentations
By the end of the workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Explain what “brand” is and how they can influence it
- Understand the process for Change strategies and your company’s position within them
- Detail the relevant principles underlying any change to a business
- Realise the importance of Customer / Stakeholder relationships in the successful running of any business
- Define the financial aspects of a business and of the delegates’ part of that business
- Determine the important aspects of negotiating to ensure the best possible outcome for their part of the business
|myccmr||Marketing for your company: Understand customer, do marketing right||28 hours||Understand marketing. Touch your customers´ feelings. Prepare your own plan. |
Make your marketing and business in line with customer expectations and exceed them.
We are looking to expand our presence in South Africa!
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!