Local, instructor-led live ARToolKit training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to build an augmented reality mobile application with ARToolKit.
ARToolKit training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". South Africa onsite live ARToolKit trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
I liked the blend of styles (Q&A;, lab, follow along, demo).
Course: AR: Build Augmented Reality Applications for Business with ThingWorx Studio
|artoolkit||Create an Augmented Reality (AR) Mobile Application with ARToolKit||7 hours||ARToolKit is an open-source tracking library for creating Augmented Reality (AR) applications. It supports Windows, Linux, Mac, Android and iOS. |
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to build an augmented reality mobile application with ARToolKit.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Develop a mobile application that overlays virtual imagery onto the real world
- Preprocess video to adjust lighting and resolve issues
- Integrate ARToolKit with third-party tools and functionality, including OpenCV, Unity, OpenSceneGraph and the mobile device's GPS, compass, and camera calibration utilities
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- The mobile application developed in this course can be target Android and/or iOS. To request your preference, please contact us to arrange.
We are looking to expand our presence in South Africa!
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!