Local, instructor-led live MultiChain training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use MultiChain to set up a private blockchain and develop a sample application.
MultiChain training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". South Africa onsite live MultiChain trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Course: Blockchain for Developers
MultiChain Course Outlines
In this instructor-led, live training in South Africa, participants will learn how to use MultiChain to set up a private blockchain and develop a sample application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and use the tools needed for MultiChain development.
- Create, connect, configure and use their own private Blockchain.
- Create an initial node, start the genesis block, and enable private mining using other nodes in the network.
- Transact native assets, enable and control mining, and install MultiChain Explorer and webDemo.
- Use API commands to control MultiChain and handle error codes and messages.
- Customize the runtime parameters that affect the behavior of individual nodes.
- Create a consensual governance model for the blockchain.
- Install and use popular bitcoin wallets and libraries for connecting to a MultiChain blockchain.
Weekend MultiChain courses, Evening MultiChain training, MultiChain boot camp, MultiChain instructor-led, Weekend MultiChain training, Evening MultiChain courses, MultiChain coaching, MultiChain instructor, MultiChain trainer, MultiChain training courses, MultiChain classes, MultiChain on-site, MultiChain private courses, MultiChain one on one training