Local, instructor-led live GlusterFS training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals and advanced topics of GlusterFS.
GlusterFS training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live GlusterFS trainings in South Africa can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
I was benefit from some new and interesting ideas. Meeting and interacting with other attendees.
Course: IoT ( Internet of Things) for Entrepreneurs, Managers and Investors
Trainer is trying to answer to the additional requests, even if it involves to change his plans.
Course: Cloud computing essentials for managers / software engineers
Lecture on the scale of cloud computing.
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Course: Cloud Computing Overview
GlusterFS Course Outlines in South Africa
In this instructor-led training, participants will learn how to use normal, off-the-shelf hardware to create and deploy a storage system that is scalable and always available.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Install, configure, and maintain a full-scale GlusterFS system.
- Implement large-scale storage systems in different types of environments.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.