14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- No prior experience is required.
- Teams who are interested in meditation and mindfulness pracitce
- Teams who wish to better understand the mind
- Teams who are active in personal growth and professional effectiveness
- Teams who are passionate about influencing other people positively
Meditation is a practice of exploring the workings of the mind. Mindfulness is a powerful tool for better dealing with challenges in life, and improving mental health and general wellness.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at organizational teams who wish to apply mindfulness meditation to achieve personal and professional development and improvement.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of meditation and mindfulness practice.
- Reduce stress and increase clarity, calm, contentment, and compassion.
- Focus mind and better connect with others.
- Cultivate mindful awareness in the present moment.
- Manage mental and physical pain.
- Lead a healthier and happier life.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- What meditation is
- How meditation works
Busting Myths about Meditation
Experiencing Guided Meditations
Training Your Brain to Build Resilience
Exploring Techniques for Meditation Exercises
- Breath practice to reduce stress and focus mind
- Body scan to cultivate mindfulness
Understanding the Basics of Mindfulness
Adopting Useful Methods and Tools for Mindfulness Meditation Practice
Paying Attention to the Present Moment, Non-Judgementally
Understanding the Benefits of Mindfulness Meditation
Persisting in Meditation and Mindfulness Practice Every Day
Summary and Conclusion