7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- Programming experience OR
- Part of a product team with programming experience
- Product teams wishing to launch a Dapp
Dapp refers to a decentralized application on the blockchain. They are based on a token-economy and utilize a block chain to incentivize development and adoption. Bitcoin was the first Dapp ever released; other examples include Ethereum-based Dapps such as Golem, Augur and Melonport.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to assess, plan and release their own Dapp into the market.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the characteristics of a Dapp (open source, decentralized, incentivized.)
- Understand the characteristics of successful Dapp launches.
- Kickstart, launch and manage a Dapp project.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Blockchain - a primer
Daap launch case studies
Assessing a Dapp's unique advantage
Assessing the market
Writing a whitepaper
Garnering a following
Preparing a token sale
Developing the product
ICOs (initial coin offerings)
Managing and securing tokens
Managing the Daap lifecycle
Project exit plans