28 hours (usually 4 days including breaks)
- Experience in mechanical design
- Experience with drawing production is helpful but not required
Creo is a product design software suite used by discrete manufacturers to design and visualize physical objects.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn the key modeling skills needed to complete a series of 3D modeling projects using Creo.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create realistic parts, assemblies, and drawings.
- Manage basic models.
- Visualize and validate product designs.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- Training will be carried out using the latest version of Creo, unless otherwise specified. To request a specific version, please contact us to arrange.
Introduction to advanced CAD and parametric modeling
Overview of Creo Parametric features and workflow
Overview of Creo Parametric interface
Getting started with 2D and 3D sketching
Maintaining design intent
Modeling solid parts
Creating and manipulating assemblies
Opening ASM files
Managing files in Creo Parametric
Sketching and dimensioning
Sweeps and blends
Duplication techniques (patterns, mirroring)
Creating relations to capture design intent
Parent/Child relationships in Creo Parametric models
Customizing Creo Parametric
Documenting and detailing designs